With new cybersecurity breaches happening each week, governments know online data can become vulnerable, but it can be a real challenge to determine exactly when and how to keep this sensitive data protected.
Which email compliance regulations apply? What encryption do cloud email providers enable by default — and is that enough? How can you ensure that government employees will consistently use security tools you put in place?
We’ve just released our new guide that includes 8 must-know email security and compliance insights for government. Download our guide — Email Encryption for Government Organizations today to learn:
- The different types of encryption and which is most secure
- Email and file security tips for HIPAA and CJIS compliance
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) best practices for Government
- A practical checklist for determining your encryption requirements
Interested in seeing how Virtru already helps government organizations? Check out these Customer Case Studies:
- Virtru Enables Cloud Migration for More Than 15,000 State of Maryland Employees
- How Virtru Shows Columbia County Employees When to Encrypt
- Virtru Brings Email Security and Compliance to Pitkin County