Introducing a better way to protect private, regulated data that your applications send and receive, and maintain control wherever the data is shared.
As part of the digital transformation currently reshaping today’s business landscape, organizations are deploying new enterprise applications and communication workflows to improve engagement with their customers and partners and grow their business. Whether provided by SaaS vendors or developed in-house, these apps power communication workflows that usually involve private customer data or corporate confidential documents and intellectual property — data that needs protection.
Virtru Data Protection for Enterprise Apps offers a better way to protect that data and maintain control wherever it’s shared. Aligned with our broader mission of helping customers collaborate with confidence, this solution enables private, compliant messaging workflows that enhance engagement. By leveraging the Data Protection Gateway, Virtru automatically protects email and attachments that your apps send to external parties, gives you persistent control even after the data leaves your domain, and fits with your existing infrastructure and processes.
Virtru lets you incorporate data-centric protection and persistent access controls into virtually any application:
- CRM: Protect outbound sales quotes, contracts, and other private customer communications sent from Salesforce and other CRM apps.
- Customer Service and Support: Encrypt private information included in customer service and support workflows from apps like Zendesk and Freshdesk.
- HR: Secure recruiting forms, background and credit checks, new hire onboarding workflows, and other communications generated by HR and Human Capital Management apps like Workday and Peoplesoft.
- ERP: Protect financial reports and accounting documents sent from ERP systems like NetSuite to ensure confidentiality when collaborating with investors and auditors.
- IT Service Management: Encrypt proprietary data and regulated information that IT service management platforms and ticketing systems like ServiceNow exchange.
- Custom Applications: Protect PII, PHI, and proprietary data within messages and files generated and shared externally by custom applications developed in-house.
Virtru implementations align with your current app and messaging workflows to support existing processes and preserve efficiencies. Secure responses from customers and other external parties are encrypted in transit, then decrypted when they arrive back to the application, ensuring they’re easily accessible for your employees to engage with customers. Meanwhile, fully-hosted deployments support fast time-to-value and minimize IT overhead.
Visit the solution page to learn more about how Virtru Data Protection for Enterprise Apps can help unlock new customer engagement and service models and power innovation and growth for your organization, or set up a conversation with a solution engineer today.