We are pleased to announce that after completing rigorous testing and security audits, Google has selected Virtru as its recommended application for G Suite encryption.
Virtru adds client-side file and email encryption, control, and data loss prevention (DLP) directly into G Suite.
- Secure your emails and files no matter where they travel, and comply with regulations like HIPAA, CFPB, CJIS, and other data residency requirements.
- Revoke, expire, track or disable forwarding, and view read receipts for your messages from Gmail – even after they’ve been opened or shared.
- Detect and automatically encrypt sensitive content before it leaves your domain.
- Host and manage your encryption keys to prevent third party provider or government access to your cloud data.
Here’s a brief tour of Virtru G Suite Encryption:
Here are some additional resources to get you started:
- Maximizing G Suite Security, Privacy and Compliance
- The Quick Start Guide to Gmail Encryption
- Meeting HIPAA Encryption Requirements with G Suite