Featuring Timothy Edgar, former national security and intelligence official, cybersecurity expert, privacy attorney and civil liberties activist; and Brett Dorr, Director of Solutions Engineering at Virtru.
You’ve got until May 25, 2018 to comply with GDPR guidelines. There’s an expectation that your organization will be compliant and ready to react, but will that be the case? — Are your email and file sharing systems ready?
In this webinar, privacy attorney Timothy Edgar and data protection advisor Brett Dorr provide valuable insights and actionable advice to help you ensure you’re prepared. Watch the replay below, to understand the relevant areas of GDPR data protection — especially if you are considering or have already made a move to the cloud.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- How GDPR affects all companies doing business in the EU
- Why email protection is important in GDPR
- Key areas related to data protection for emails and files
- What GDPR says specifically about encryption, key management, and access control
- Technical solutions to help you enable compliance when exchanging personal data by email