Maintain Compliance and Protect Student PII and PHI
As schools and other educational organizations pivot to accommodate distance learning and online communication workflows, the need to collaborate and share data securely increases. Plus, protecting student data and PII is both a legal and operational requirement. Join our live webinar to learn how educational institutions can enable secure, compliant communications between teachers, parents, and students to support traditional on-site and newer distanced learning initiatives.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Best practices for protecting student PII and PHI.
- How to overcome remote work challenges and modernize digital workflows.
- How to easily comply with FERPA, COPPA, HIPAA, and more.
- Trends in state education data privacy laws.
- Why Round Rock Independent School District, Brown University, and other educational institutions trust Virtru for data security and privacy protection.