Privacy and Compliance to Foster Secure Collaboration
- Ensure Outlook messages and attachments stay private, so you don’t have to trust Microsoft with your data.
- Maintain compliance with data privacy regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, and CCPA.
- Protect Outlook messages and attachments and maintain control wherever they’re shared – both internally and externally, beyond Microsoft.
Data-Centric Protection for Microsoft Outlook
- Object-level, client-side encryption for your entire Outlook inbox and any attachment, even non-native files like PDFs, via a simple add-in or browser extension.
Persistent Access Controls
- Access revocation, expiration, disable forwarding, and attachment watermarking give you persistent control, wherever data is shared.
A Closer Look at Virtru Data Protection for Microsoft
- Maintain visibility over Outlook email, even when it’s shared externally. Integrate with your SIEM for actionable security insights that strengthen threat response and compliance workflows.
Data Loss Prevention
- Configure DLP policies to scan Outlook messages and attachments for sensitive data, then apply encryption and access control policies before they leave your domain.
- Integrate with your existing key management processes and HSMs. Virtru manages keys, policies, and exchanges, and lets you host your own keys, without the added IT complexity of Microsoft’s HYOK infrastructure.
- Get up and running in minutes. Support users where they already work by leveraging current Outlook workflows, and enable seamless access for recipients, even if they don’t have a Microsoft account.
Trusted Data Format
- The Trusted Data Format, combined with patented UX technology, allows granular protection and access controls for data stored in and shared from Outlook.