Secure Sharing and Data Monitoring Across Mixed Data Environments
At many organizations, internal and external collaboration remain siloed out of fear of data misuse, abuse, and theft, hampering productivity and innovation while frustrating the teams responsible for privacy and security. At Virtru, we understand that data is your most valuable asset and sharing it is critical for success. But sharing creates significant risk. Virtru helps you protect data when sharing it, both internally and externally, fostering secure collaboration with persistent encryption, access controls, and revocation.
The Virtru Difference
- Start protecting data in minutes.
- Align with existing applications and workflows.
- Realize the full potential of existing security and collaboration tools.
- Secure data at the object level with the Trusted Data Format (TDF).
- Attach policies to the data to ensure persistent access control.
- Add Virtru protection to yourcustom applications
- Support sharing in and out of mixed data environments.
- Audit and revoke access to data even after it’s been shared.
- Manage Virtru policies and event monitoring with existing tools.
A Better Way to Protect and Share Data
Seamless end-to-end email and file encryption, on-demand and extremely easy to use.
Gateway encryption available to ensure organization-wide protection.
Expire messages, control forwarding, view read receipts, and watermark documents.
Immediately revoke access at any time
View which recipients have accessed or forwarded protected email and files.
Export to SIEMs for threat monitoring and audit reporting.
Extensible Data Protection Framework
Customer-hosted keys for full control, or Virtru-hosted key management. HSM integrations for the highest levels of confidentiality.
End-to-end encryption, rights management, and secure external sharing extended to leading DLP, CASB, HSM, and other solutions. SDK allows you to integrate persistent protection into custom applications.
Support your users where they already work. Get up and running in minutes. Share securely across platforms and devices.
Trusted Data Format
The Trusted Data Format combined with patented UX technology allows granular data protection and access controls for any type of content.