How do I authenticate with Gmail if I am using two-factor authentication?
If you are using two-factor authentication in Google, you’ll need to go to your Google Account and create an application-specific password:
- Go to your Account’s Personal Information Page
- Click on the Security tab as shown in the video below.
- If two-factor authentication is activated, click on Application Passwords.
- Next Create an application-specific Passwords for Virtru’s iOS application.
- In the Virtru iOS application use the application-specific password when supplying your email credentials during Virtru’s activation process.