How do I reauthorize my Virtru G Suite Marketplace App?
We’re working on some cool new features for our Virtru G Suite (formerly known as Google Apps) Marketplace App. To ensure that you’ll get the most of these features when they become available, you’ll need to reauthorize your Virtru Marketplace App. Here’s how:
1) First, start by going to your G Suite Admin Console, which you can find by going to https://admin.google.com
2) From this menu, select “Apps”.
3) Then select “Marketplace Apps”:
4) Click on “Virtru for Google Apps” from this menu:
5) Click on “Approval Needed”:
6) You’re almost all set. When you see access has been Granted…
7) Go back to your Virtru Admin Dashboard and hit Refresh. That’s it! You’ve just reauthorized your Virtru Marketplace App.
If you run into any issues along the way, our Support team is here to help.