How to Activate Virtru for OWA (Office 365)
To see how to Activate Virtru for OWA for Office 365, watch this video, or scroll below for step-by-step instructions.
*Please note that Virtru’s OWA extension currently only works with Google Chrome.
1. Once Virtru has been installed, the next time you open OWA, you will be greeted with a pop up. Click “Activate Virtru”.
2. A new tab will open, asking for your permission to integrate the app with your email. For more information, click “More Details. When you’re ready, click “Accept”.
Once activated you are all set to start sending secure emails with Virtru for OWA. Here’s how:
- Click “New” to compose your message and switch the Virtru Toggle “ON”.
2. You’ll then have the option of selecting from a number of security options from the drop down such as Disable Forwarding, Message Expiration and PDF Watermarking. Select any features you wish to enable.
3. Fill in your email message, and then add any attachments. When you’re ready to send, hit “Send Secure”.
And that’s it! Please don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions.