Is there a way for me to push the Virtru extension out to all our G Suite users?
Yes — Admins can mark the Virtru Chrome App as mandatory in the Managed Chrome App Policy for your users. To get here, go to:
1. Open the G Suite Admin Panel. And click on “Apps”.
2. Once here, then select Additional Google Services.
3. Once in Additional Google Services click on the Chrome Management Option.
4. Chrome Management will bring up all policy options to manage both Chrome users but also Devices. In this tutorial we are going to enforce the installation of the Virtru extension inside the User Settings. To do this, click on the User Settings option.
5. There are a lot of User Settings at your disposal, but we are interested in selecting the Domain and/or OU you wish to apply it to and scrolling down to “Force-installed Apps and Extensions”. Click on “Manage force-installed” apps to bring up the management dialog.
6. Once here, click on Chrome Webstore.
7. And search for “Virtru”.
8. This will bring up our application logo allowing you to click “add”. Click add and then Save.
And you’re all set. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Support. We’re here and happy to help.