Virtru is telling me to open my secure message in Internet Explorer — but I’m already in Internet Explorer. What should I do next?
If you come across this, please follow instructions below:
- Enable Cookies in your browser.
- Close any Virtru-related windows you may have open in your browser.
- Clear your cache
- Return to your inbox and find the original encrypted message containing “Unlock Message”
- Right-click “Unlock Message” and copy the URL
- Paste that URL into a new browser window
- Request a new Verification email
- When the Verification email arrives, right-click “Verify” and copy that URL
- Paste that URL into the SAME window as the first link
If you continue to have issues, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.