What should I do if my Virtru add-in for Outlook is not visible anymore?
If your Virtru add in for Outlook is not visible anymore, it may have become inactive or disabled, here are two possible solutions.
Here are the steps to enable a disabled plugin through the add in menu.
1) Click on the “File” tab in your Outlook navigation menu and select “Options”.
2) Click “Add-ins”.
3) Scroll down in your add-ins list and see if Virtru appears in any of the inactive or disabled lists.
4) Under “Manage”, click on the drop-down and select “Disabled Items”, and then click “Go…”
5) Select Virtru from the list of disabled add-ins (if it’s there) and click “Enable”.
Here are the steps to enable a disabled plugin from the file menu.
1) Click on File > Info > and select “Slow and Disabled add-ins”
2) Enable Virtru for Outlook.
If you are still having issues, we’re here to help. Contact Support.