- How do I add an attachment to my response from Virtru’s Secure Reader?
- With what kinds of attachment files can users reply via the Secure Reader?
- Can users drag and drop attachments into Secure Reader responses?
- Is there a limit to the size of attachments that can be replied with via the Secure Reader?
- How do I print documents I’ve received in Secure Reader?
- I’ve received a Virtru-encrypted email, but can’t open it. What can I do?
- Does Virtru support reading emails in private browsing mode?
- How can I avoid having to verify my identity every time I visit the Secure Reader?
- My email started to decrypt, but I’m getting an error that says “View Access Denied”.
- I’m getting an error “Contact Your IT Administrator” when I’m trying to access Secure Reader.
- I’m trying to accept my Virtru Pro invitation but keep getting “You’re already a member of a team”.
- My firewall seems to be blocking access to my secure message. Are there any settings I can change?