Store the encryption keys for all of your Virtru, Google Workspace, and Google Cloud solutions in a location of your choosing while Virtru still does the heavy lifting of managing policies and key exchanges. Ensure regulatory compliance and data sovereignty wherever your data is created, stored, or shared.
Collaboration And Compliance Conundrum
SaaS, cloud, and hosted collaboration solutions have enabled companies to increase their productivity and data
sharing capabilities. But many organizations using these solutions are facing increased regulatory and data sovereignty
requirements. The Virtru Private Keystore solves for these requirements by using encryption to enforce access control.
The Virtru Private Keystore ensures you maintain exclusive access and secure your data where you need it secured:
- Help meet data sovereignty, residency, and data protection requirements including CJIS, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, CCPA, ITAR, and more.
- Surveillance PreventionStrengthen privacy by ensuring any request to access data (including a government subpoena) has to come to your organization.
- Create additional key pairs to protect underlying encryption keys where the private key never leaves your environment for true “hold your own key” security.
- Host on your premises, in a private cloud, or on any public cloud service.
- Have visibility over all encryption key exchanges and policies.
- Integrate with your SIEM to strengthen threat response and compliance.
- Prevent any third-party (including Virtru and other cloud, email, and security vendors) from accessing your data.
Download the datasheet to learn more.