Virtru Customer Key Server
Host your own keys and let Virtru manage policies and key exchanges to ensure privacy and compliance wherever your data is created or shared.
Customer-Hosted Keys for Full Control of Your Data
Organizations increasingly want full control of their data, including the encryption keys guarding that data. However, most cloud-managed, bring your own key (BYOK) approaches cannot deliver on Zero Trust, as they require you to trust a third-party vendor with access to your keys and plain text content.
The Virtru Customer Key Server (CKS) ensures you maintain exclusive access to secure your data:
- Create an additional key pair to protect underlying encryption keys that never leaves your environment for true “hold your own key” security.
- Host on your premises, in a private cloud, or on any public cloud service.
- Have visibility over all encryption key exchanges and policies.
- Integrate with your SIEM to strengthen threat response and compliance.
- Prevent any third-party (including Virtru and other cloud, email, and security vendors) from accessing your data.
Encryption Key Management that Unlocks the Power of Privacy
Host your own keys so that unauthorized parties can never access your data, ensuring it always stays in your control.
Meet data sovereignty, residency, and data protection requirements including CJIS, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, CCPA, ITAR, and more.
Strengthen privacy by ensuring any request to access data (including a government subpoena) has to come to your organization.
It’s Your Data, and Virtru Helps Keep It That Way
The Virtru Customer Key Server (CKS) uses asymmetric encryption on top of Virtru’s native end-to-end encryption while aligning with your existing IT and key management infrastructure for enterprise scale implementations.
Download the full data sheet to read more.