As an organization scales up in size and velocity, the flow of data can become unwieldy. Tech and security leaders need a way to ensure that sensitive information remains both secure and shareable.
Because, at the end of the day, unstructured data is the lifeblood of your organization, and it cannot remain stagnant. Businesses thrive and come alive when data has the ability to flow and circulate freely both internally and externally. But doing so also incurs a greater risk if it is not properly protected and managed.
This webinar features a panel of IT leaders who are active users of Virtru Secure Share. They share practical examples of how they have helped their organizations streamline and accelerate business processes by enabling their teams to send and receive encrypted files in a safe and secure manner.
- Eric Worthen, Google Super Admin, Utah Department of Government Operations
- Scott Ellis, IT Systems Administrator, Michigan Poverty Law Program
- Rob McDonald, EVP, Platform, Virtru
What You’ll Learn:
- A clear set of best practices for safeguarding both inbound and outbound files and data
- An understanding of how tech leaders are currently leveraging Secure Share to add a layer of security into existing enterprise workflows
- Recommendations for implementing Zero Trust security in a quick and actionable way
- Methods for capturing the full picture of data sharing across your organization, and what kinds of data need an extra layer of security