Virtru automatically protects and controls email and attachments that custom applications or enterprise SaaS apps send to customers, patients, and other external parties. With the Data Protection Gateway, flexible, fully-hosted deployment options align with your existing processes and messaging infrastructure to prevent disruptions and help you realize the true potential of collaboration.
Data-centric Protection and Control for Any Application
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Protect outbound sales quotes, proposals, and other sensitive data sent from Salesforce or other CRM systems to prospects, customers, and patients.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Secure financial reports and other data sent from ERP, finance, and accounting systems to ensure confidentiality when collaborating with investors and auditors.
Protect customer information that customer service and support applications like Zendesk send, then decrypt inquiries at the gateway for timely service.
IT Service Management
Encrypt sensitive data that IT service management platforms like ServiceNow exchange, then decrypt at the gateway so IT teams can provide service and resolve outages.
Secure recruiting forms, background and credit checks, and new hire onboarding workflows. Decrypt inbound responses to ensure smooth HR processes.
Custom Internal Applications
Protect PII, PHI, and any other sensitive data within messages and files generated and shared externally by custom applications developed in-house.
Flexible Deployments, Aligned with Your Application and Messaging Infrastructure
- Outbound encryption protects emails and files before they leave your domain to ensure communications stay compliant, private, and secure.
- Inbound decryption ensures applications can receive inquiries from customers, patients, and other external parties so employees can provide service.
- Admin-defined DLP policies with predefined or custom rule sets scan email and attachments, then detect and protect sensitive data.
- Access expiration, revocation, disable forwarding, and attachment watermarking deliver granular controls that help prevent data leaks.
“Virtru’s ease of use and fast implementation sets it apart from other solutions.”
– Steve Mena, Vice President of Operations, Premier Health Care
Maintain Control of Customer Communications for Compliance and Engagement
Keep automated communications with customers, patients, and other external parties under your control.
Maintain compliance with data privacy regulations such as GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA, and more.
Unlock new communication and service models to enhance engagement without slowing down existing processes
“Virtru helps us maintain HIPAA compliance within new and existing communication platforms, while providing an incredibly easy experience for our patients. Our Virtru integration with Salesforce supports seamless, secure exchange of PHI without interrupting existing processes.”
– Steven Schwartzberg, IT Director, Tribeca Pediatrics