Store the encryption keys for all of your Virtru, Google Workspace collaboration solutions in a location of your choosing while Virtru still does the heavy lifting of managing policies and key exchanges. Ensure regulatory compliance and data sovereignty wherever your data is created, stored, or shared.
Complete Control in a Connected World
Virtru Private Keystore empowers your organization and helps support your Zero Trust data-centric security objectives by delivering complete, persistent, and flexible control over your private encryption keys. Host your private encryption keys anywhere and collaborate with total confidence that your data remains under your control. Virtru Private Keystore is an integrated solution, supporting all of Virtru’s offerings and Google’s collaboration solutions.
The Virtru Private Keystore ensures you maintain exclusive control of your encryption keys, no matter where you choose to host them.
- Help meet data sovereignty, residency, and data protection requirements including CJIS, GDPR, HIPAA, PCI, CCPA, ITAR, and more.
- Strengthen privacy by ensuring any request to access data (including a government subpoena) has to come to your organization.
- Create additional key pairs to protect underlying encryption keys where the private key never leaves your environment for true “hold your own key” security.
- Host on your premises, in a private cloud, or on any public cloud service.
- Have visibility over all encryption key exchanges and policies.
- Integrate with your SIEM to strengthen threat response and compliance.
- Prevent any third-party (including Virtru and other cloud, email, and security vendors) from accessing your data.
Download the datasheet to learn more.