Keep Attachments Private and Compliant, Wherever They’re Shared
Keep attachments protected and controlled anywhere files are shared and stored - Google Drive, desktops, network drives, and more.
Maintain control of files throughout their lifecycle to ensure compliance with data privacy regulations like HIPAA, GDPR and CCPA.
Ensure files containing intellectual property and other proprietary data stay private, throughout the full collaboration lifecycle.
- Persistent Control - Maintain control wherever attachments are shared. Revoke access or modify controls at any time.
- Watermarking - Watermark files with authorized recipients’ email addresses to deter file-based data leaks.
- Trusted Data Format (TDF) - Data-agnostic open standard for secure, auditable information sharing, supporting object-level file encryption and access controls.
- TDF.HTML - Protective wrapper that ensures the attachment’s protections and controls persist even after it’s downloaded and shared beyond email.
- Recipient Access - Files can be downloaded and stored anywhere, then accessed via Virtru Secure Reader using existing account credentials.