Considerations for Email and File Sharing
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is the basic framework for protection of personal information of EU citizens. The GDPR lays out detailed requirements governing the collection, use, sharing and protection of personal information.
Our quick summary of data protection requirements will prepare you as you think through the implications of this fast-approaching regulation.
What You’ll Learn:
- What is GDPR and who is affected?
- How GDPR affects all companies doing business in the EU.
- What GDPR says about encryption, key management, and access control.
- What happens if I ignore GDPR?
- How Virtru can help meet GDPR data protection requirements.