Privacy and Compliance to Foster Secure Collaboration
- Ensure Gmail messages and attachments stay private so you don’t have to trust Google with your data.
- Maintain compliance with data privacy regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, PCI, and CCPA.
- Protect Gmail messages and attachments and maintain control wherever they’re shared – both internally and externally, beyond Google.
Data-Centric Protection for Gmail, Recommended by Google
- Object-level, client-side encryption or your entire inbox, seamlessly integrated into Gmail with a simple Chrome extension.
Persistent Access Controls
- Access revocation, expiration, disable forwarding, and attachment watermarking give you persistent control, wherever your data is shared.
Data-centric Protection and Control for Any Application
- Maintain visibility of your Gmail data, even when sharing externally. Integrate with your SIEM for actionable security insights that strengthen threat response and compliance workflows.
Data Loss Prevention
- Configure DLP policies to scan Gmail messages and attachments for sensitive data, then apply encryption and access control policies before they leave your domain.
- Integrate with your existing key management processes and HSMs. Host your own keys for full control, or let Virtru host them for you and manage policies and access requests.
- Get up and running in minutes. Support users where they already work by leveraging current Gmail workflows. Enable seamless access for recipients using their existing accounts.
Trusted Data Format
- The Trusted Data Format combined with patented UX technology allows granular protection and access controls for data stored in and shared from Gmail.