Virtru Secure Share is an encrypted file-sharing solution that equips organizations to send and receive sensitive data securely, giving data contributors and collaborators confidence that they can always maintain control of their own information.
This opens up a world of new possibilities to accelerate collaboration for teams and organizations. See just what’s possible by exploring these 25 ways that Secure Share can increase efficiency and security while supporting organizations’ business success.
Virtru Secure Share for Business Leaders:
- Secure forms that need to be submitted. Use Secure Share to collect forms or paperwork containing sensitive information. Just put your personal Secure Share link on your website and allow customers, partners, or vendors to submit their data securely. You'll receive a notification when a file or message has been shared with you.
- Collect proposals from multiple vendors in response to an RFP.
- Protect intellectual property shared with a third party, such as industry forecasts, product ideas, or creative for upcoming releases. Revoke shared information at any time you choose, like as when your contract is up.
- Exchange sensitive documents with board members or investors, such as information related to mergers and acquisitions, or quarterly performance reports.
- Exchange files too large for email: Secure Share currently supports file sizes of over 1 GB, and sometimes even larger.
Secure Share In Action
For HR Teams:
- Gather personal information for new employee onboarding, such as identification, direct deposit information, and tax forms.
- Update payroll information and PII for current employees, particularly if they move, change bank accounts, or need to update their withholdings.
- Share paperwork with partner/vendor organizations, such as insurance providers, benefits partners, and consultants.
- Collect contractual agreements and tax forms from contractors, including freelance writers, consulting firms, and short-term hires.
For Finance Organizations:
- Send and receive general loan or mortgage paperwork from lenders, whether for your own business needs or on behalf of clients.
- Enable customers to securely share their financial documents for a loan application, including paystubs, offer letters, and tax documents.
- Collect financial reports and documentation for mergers, acquisitions, and loans.
- Send and receive insurance information for claim requests and substantiations, including information related to business revenue or a personal injury claim.
For State and Local Government:
- Exchange files across public services organizations such as police, fire, health/human services, and courts.
- Gather data across different internal departments and field operations to gain a holistic picture.
- Send or request community planning files from various stakeholders to bring together a comprehensive plan.
For Manufacturing Organizations:
- Securely share sensitive product information, which may contain intellectual property or data that needs to meet certain regulatory compliance standards.
- Gather data from logistical supply chain partners to ensure products move efficiently through the supply chain.
- Exchange proposals with supply chain partners for particular projects and forward-looking activities.
For Healthcare Organizations:
- Send or receive patient records from the patient themself or from other healthcare providers to ensure a full picture of a patient’s medical treatment.
- Share health background files to collaborate on patient care with other providers, or to support a new patient.
- Request general PII and PHI from new or existing patients, including contact and billing information.
For Schools, Universities, and School Systems:
- Send and receive documentation for students’ individualized education plans (IEPs), including medical records, academic records, or PHI related to a disability or medical condition. Use Secure Share to securely provide parents with the IEPs themselves.
- Share reports or papers containing intellectual property, particularly for university and graduate research programs.
- Securely exchange application or enrollment documents that contain student and family PII.
- Send and receive student medical records from families for administrators to keep on file with the school nurse.
- School systems can collect data from individual schools to create a full picture of school district trends.
Leverage Virtru Secure Share for Your Organization
To discover how your organization can benefit from Virtru Secure Share, download our data sheet or contact Virtru today.