Virtru Secure Share is an encrypted file-sharing solution that equips organizations to collect sensitive data securely, giving data contributors and collaborators confidence that they can always maintain control of their own information.
This opens up a world of new possibilities to accelerate collaboration for teams and organizations. See just what’s possible by exploring these 25 ways that Secure Share can increase efficiency and security while supporting organizations’ business success.
Virtru Secure Share for HR Teams:
- Gather personal information for new employee onboarding, such as identification, direct deposit information, and tax forms.
- Update payroll information and PII for current employees, particularly if they move, change bank accounts, or need to update their withholdings.
- Request documents from partner/vendor organizations, such as insurance providers, benefits partners, and consultants.
- Collect contractual agreements and tax forms from contractors, including freelance writers, consulting firms, and short-term hires.
For Business Leaders:
- Collect proposals from multiple vendors in response to an RFP.
- Protect intellectual property shared by a third party, such as industry forecasts, product ideas, or creative for upcoming releases.
- Gather sensitive documents from board members or investors, such as documentation related to mergers and acquisitions.
For Finance Organizations:
- Receive general loan or mortgage paperwork from lenders, whether for your own business needs or on behalf of clients.
- Receive individuals’ financial documents for a loan application, including paystubs, offer letters, and tax documents.
- Collect financial reports and documentation for mergers, acquisitions, and loans.
- Receive insurance information for claim requests and substantiations, including information related to business revenue or a personal injury claim.
For State and Local Government:
- Request files across public services organizations such as police, fire, health/human services, and courts.
- Gather data across different internal departments and field operations to gain a holistic picture.
- Request community planning files from various stakeholders to bring together a comprehensive plan.
For Manufacturing Organizations:
- Request sensitive product information from customers, which may contain intellectual property.
- Gather data from logistical supply chain partners to ensure products move efficiently through the supply chain.
- Request proposals from supply chain partners for particular projects and forward-looking activities.
For Healthcare Organizations:
- Request patient records from other healthcare providers to ensure a full picture of a patient’s medical treatment.
- Receive health background files to collaborate on patient care with other providers, or to support a new patient.
- Request general PII and PHI from new or existing patients, including contact and billing information.
For Schools, Universities, and School Systems:
- Receive documentation for students’ individualized education plans (IEPs), including medical records, academic records, or PHI related to a disability or medical condition.
- Receive papers and reports containing intellectual property, particularly for university and graduate research programs.
- Securely receive application or enrollment documents that contain student and family PII.
- Collect student medical records from families for administrators to keep on file with the school nurse.
- Gather data from individual schools to create a full picture of school district trends.